Freitag, 12. Februar 2016

Fight against Pancreatic Cancer ...

... to honor a big fighter.

In the last weeks, I had a lot of opportunity tho thinking back at the time, as a lot was visiting and using die Fanpage of Don Swayze. Of course I mean the boards too. We had a strong community, at it looks that some good internet-friendships are born.

If I now check the internet, yes I see a lot pictures of Patrick, remember a big actor. But, what is to remember a big fighter? He was incredibel in his fight against his illness, and this community was it too. 6 years ago, we gave us the promise, that we will stay always together, no matter what will happen. For some of us, this counts today, but the most are gone.

Yes I know, I wasn't always able to do it. I remember a telephone call, as I was not in the mode to talk with someone, and directly as I finished this call, I was sorry, that I don't had the strenght to listened. But I can't turn the clock back.

I don`t know, why this is happen, but right now, we have the chance to continue the fight of Patrick. Not to post picture of him, but to try to find a cure for this terrible illness. But for that, we have to stay together, as this community we was during his illness.

A few month ago I received an email of a fan. Yes, it was directly after here in germany runs "Dirty Dancing" and a documentary on a tv-station. She wants to make something, so that there will find a cure. Of course it is a long way, but really she can`t do it not alone.

She has now set up a foundation to find a cure for Pancreatic Cancer, so that nobody has feel the pain like Patrick has. We remember what Donny said in the Guestbook: "No more pain ..." that is, what Anette wants. No more victims of cancer, no more family member, who are struggling with the grief.

This will be a long way, and brings up a lot of memory for all of us. I believe, that together, we will have a chance, together as community, as friends. All of us, hopeful together with a very strong brother. Yes I know, he will have the strenght to continue the fight. He will never give up.

I remember, as Donny told us about this:


And yes after all this years ... you know me. 

I'm not someone, who ask you for help, if I'm not sure, that this will be a good thing. But also I know, that this will be a long and hard way. But I am sure, that we as community we can do so much more, as only post pictures. To honor him, we have to continue his fight. What did you think? 

What can we do? Share the link of the foundation, so that so much as possible will know it. Post question if your not sure. You will get an answer. Yes, at the moment it is in german, but if you translater don't working, so let me know. There is always a way! 

To say clear: This foundation have Patricks name, not to make money with him, but to continue his amazing fight against these illness, to honor him and his family. As a strong community we can achieve so much more as a single person. 

Will you help us? 

I post here the links of this foundation ... please click the like button on facebook, it is for a good reason. Please post a comment at the Blog. Share it so good as you can. For him and for his family (special Donny). 

Help Anette, that no more a brother have to say: No more pain big brother!

Here are now the links: 



Love and light

4 Kommentare:

  1. I believe that this Cancer foundation will be a wonderful idea. It is a great way, to honor Patrick and his amazing brother. There are so much open question about this kind of cancer.
    I would like to help you so good as I can. Did you want to help these people who has battle with these illness?
    What did Donny say to all of this. I really hope that he will gave you his support.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. thank you for the information, interesting post. obat bab berdarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo ihr Lieben.heute habe ich endlich mal zeit in Dons Seite was zu schreiben.Ich heiße Anette und ich möchte mich auf das beziehen was Heike geschrieben hat.Don wenn du auf deine Seite kommst und das liest bitte ich dich von ganzem herzen melde dich bei mir oder Heike und vertraue uns.Du hast vielleicht schon oft enttäuscht worden aber glaub mir das bin ich auch.Aber genau deshalb möchte ich dir und allen anderen beweisen,wie wichtig es mir ist Patricks Lebenswerk hier in Deutschland weiterzuführen.Wenn du oder andere sich einmal die Seite der Stiftung richtig durchlest werdet ihr feststellen das es mir darum geht ,das was Patrick begonnen hat in seinem Namen weiter zu führen.Auch soll damit Menschen geholfen werden die sich diese teure Behandlung vielleicht finanziell nicht leisten können.Also würde ich mir von euch allen und auch von dir Donny ,wünschen das du deine Scheu und Angst verlierst und mir die Chance gibst dir zu beweisen und auch heike das wir es ernst meinen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Translation of Anette8. März 2016 um 22:39

    Hello my dear friends
    Today I have finally time to write something at Dons side. My name is Anette and I would like to refer something to that what Heike wrote. I ask Don: If you come to your page and read this, please contact me or Heike and try to trus me. I am sure, your surely often been disappointed, but believe me I know exactly how you feel. But this is the reason, why I want to prove to you and everyone else, how important it is, to continue the lifework of Patrick. If you, or anyone else visite the side of the foundation, you all will see, that for me is important, to continue that, what Patrick has started. It is also to help people who can not afford these expensive treatment.
    So I would all of you and yours too Donny, want that you lose your shyness and fear and give me the chance to prove to you and Heike we mean it seriously.

    AntwortenLöschen